I’m a data scientist at TechnipFMC. I received my M.S. in Mathematics with an emphasis in data science from Tarleton State University. My primary interests are deep learning and reinforcement learning and their broad range of applications.
Previously, I was a lead applications developer at FMC Technologies building full-stack mobile-friendly web applications while also developing systems to automate business processes and infrastructure deployment.
If you wish to contact me, you can do so by emailing: me @ this domain.
For a more detailed view of my professional history, see my resume.
- data science, custom data science and deep learning Python libraries
- stokepy, a stochastic models Python library
- atari pong ai, an AI that learned to play pong via reinforcement learning
- markov twain text generator, a Markov model implementation of a Mark Twain chatbot
- self-assembly, a particle physics simulation to gain insight about how particles self-assemble
- binning optimization of categorical levels, a statistical framework that decides which categorical levels should be kept before a model is built
- denoising dirty documents Kaggle competition, an OCR algorithm to clean up coffee-stained, sun-spotted, and wrinkled pages that have been digitized
- self-assembly models at the Mathematical Association of America
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician